Discipline, regularity and good behaviour are expected from the students.
- Attendance in the class must be regular. Students are advised to be regular as lectures are interconnected. Any absence due to unavoidable circumstances must be justified by a leave note signed by the parents.
- Students are required to know the time table and changes made later on, if any.
- Topics missed out owing to absenteeism will not be taught again. If a student missed a lecture due to unavoidable reasons, they should collect the notes from their friends, study them, do the homework, and get any doubts/difficulties clarified by the concerned teacher.
- Home work assigned must be attempted sincerely.
- The student should carry his Identity Card when he/she comes to the institute.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phones in class. Students must switch off their mobile phones/keep their mobile phones on “silent” mode during lectures. Violation of this rule will lead to the confiscation of the cell phone.
- Students must not write on walls or furniture or carve names on wood-work. The cost of any damage done will be recovered from the students.
- Instructions posted on the notice board must be followed strictly.
- A student may be sent back home by the teacher for one of the following reasons : Not doing homework, Disturbing the class, Any act of indiscipline, Non payment of fees by the due date
- Any student who is persistently insubordinate, willfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractices in connection with examinations or has committed acts of serious indiscipline or who in the opinion of the management has an unwholesome influence on his fellow students may be expelled permanently. The decision of the management in this regard will be final and binding on the student. No fee will be refunded in such cases.
- Parents are requested to regularly follow-up with the office regarding the attendance and progress of the student. Parents and guardians are requested that their help and co-operation is needed to get the maximum output from the student. They are, therefore, earnestly requested to encourage regularity and discipline, and ensure that their children study regularly and do their homework sincerely.
- Management has the discretion to arrange extra lectures at its convenience. The institute reserves the right to segregate the top rankers so that they can be taught at a faster pace. Appointment, arrangement, alteration or removal of teaching staff, non teaching staff / Faculties / timetable /study material shall be the sole discretion of the management / Company.
- REFUND OF FEES
PIONEER, APEX & FOCUS programs: If the student decides to opt out of the course within one month of the start of his course, the following will be refunded: Tuition Fee (year 2), if applicable, and 80% of Tuition Fee (year 1) as stated in his Receipt. Admission charges, Study Material charges and service tax will not be refunded. The student should send a written application to the Head Office for availing the refund within one month of the start of the course. No fees will be refunded after one month of the start of the course.
All other courses – NO REFUND
Parents and students must realise that results cannot be achieved unless the student puts in regular and sincere efforts. In the matter not covered in the above rules & regulations, the decision of the management shall be final and binding.
We have read the rules and regulations and agree to abide by them.