SCHOLARSHIPS based on Std 10 marks
Aggregate Percentage Scholarship (Rs.)
90% – 95% 50000
85% – 90% 35000
80% – 85% 25000
75% – 80% 20000
SCHOLARSHIPS for NTSE or NMMS rankers and school toppers
A Scholarship of Rs. 50000 will be awarded to school toppers (Std X)
A scholarship of Rs. 35000 will be awarded to Ranks 2 and 3 (Std X)
A Scholarship of Rs. 50000 will be awarded to NTSE scholars
A scholarship of Rs. 35000 will be awarded to students securing >100 marks at NMMS
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME for children of “CORONA WARRIORS”
A scholarship of 50% of the course fee will be applicable to children of “Corona Warriors”. Corona Warriors will include all parents who have been involved in the fight against the Covid-10 epidemic – doctors, nurses and other medical staff, municipal corporation employees, police, vendors of milk, fruits, vegetables and other essential items, delivery or logistics personnel, etc. Please note that the YUKTI management decision is final in determining the applicability of this scheme.
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME for Girl candidates
An additional scholarship of Rs. 5000 will be awarded to Girl candidates.
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME for Reserved Category candidates (SC/ST only)
An additional scholarship of Rs. 5000 will be awarded to SC/ST candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarships are valid only for CLASSROOM courses at select centres. Please enquire at the centre for eligibility.
- The Scholarships are NOT VALID for the BOARDPRO or PIONEER program.
- Scholarships 1, 2 and 3 cannot be combined together. If a student is eligible for more than one of these, the higher scholarship amount will be considered.
- If a student is opting for the installment option for payment of fees, the scholarship amount will be adjusted against the last installment(s).
- For installments plans, PDCs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- The above scholarships are valid only till 31st August 2020. The institute reserves the right to alter or withdraw the scholarships at a later date.